Performance-Optimized for Compute Density
The Intel® Server System S9200WK product family is a purpose built, performance-optimized data center product line ideal for use in High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence applications. Designed for Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 series processors, with up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots per compute module, the S9200WK family maximizes processor and memory bandwidth to provide leadership performance for the most demanding compute use requirements.
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors Advanced Performance
- Leadership CPU performance per socket with Intel’s highest core count, Intel Xeon Platinum 9200 processors
- Double the memory bandwidth for memory-intensive workloads with 12 memory channels per CPU, 24 memory channels per compute module
- New Intel® Deep Learning Boost Instructions for data analytics greatly accelerates inference performance
- Multi-Chip packaging optimized for density and performance
Density-Optimized 2U Rack Server; Air-Cooled or Liquid-Cooled
- Up to 4 compute modules per 2U chassis which can support multiple compute module types in a single chassis
- 2 CPU compute module design with advanced cooling technology for high flow rate air or liquid cooled for CPUs, VRs, DIMMs, and memory VRs for high heat-capture ratio
- Up to 350W processor TDP for high performance workloads in a 2U air cooled chassis, up to 400W processor TDP with liquid-cooled versions
- Up to 2 PCIe x16 slots in 1U compute modules, up to 4 PCIe x16 slots in 2U compute modules for network expansion options
- Support for 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe storage devices per 1U compute module, up to 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe and 2x U.2 NVMe storage devices per 2U compute module
Built with Intel Quality, Reliability, and Performance
Intel® Server Products are backed by Intel’s design excellence and manufacturing expertise to deliver processing power with high levels of flexibility, manageability, and reliability. Product and design quality is paired with 3-year standard warranties and robust technical and incident resolution support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our experts can survey the complex technology landscape and develop a solution that fits your unique needs. Read more about our Expert Included approach, or contact us now to get started.