A well implemented cloud computing solution can bring your business or organization to a new level of agility and efficiency, but getting started on the process of cloud implementation presents immediate and complex obstacles. How can you assess which cloud solution best suits your current and future business needs? Which solution fits within your budget? What changes will it require of your existing system and applications?
Silicon Mechanics will assess the unique environment in your business or organization, design a purpose-built cloud solution tailored to your current workloads, and provide a roadmap to support future growth.
When it’s time to execute, we’ll be there through each stage of implementation – architecture, build, deployment and support – to keep you safe from pitfalls, saving you time and money.
Private Cloud SolutionsPrivate clouds solutions are fully customized to your enterprise or organization and installed on premises, putting them under your complete control. When you have high requirements for on-demand self-provisioning, information security, and a staff of IT personnel ready for the operation and maintenance of your cloud infrastructure, private cloud solutions provide both power and freedom.
Private Cloud Benefits
- Secure - Private clouds sit on your premises and provide optimal security for critical data
- Flexible - Make changes to the system whenever and however your organization requires
- High-performance - Gives internal users direct access to a high-performance compute system
Hybrid Cloud SolutionsHybrid cloud solutions leverage hardware and software installed on premises at your organization with off-site public cloud technologies. By allowing workloads to easily move between these systems, your business can reap the efficiencies of cloud computing while saving on system deployment costs and increasing security for high-value resources.
Hybrid Cloud Benefits
- Cost-efficient – Access significant economies of scale without exposing vital data to vulnerability
- Scalable – Access to off-site resources allows for infinite growth
- Availability and resiliency – Applications that run on remote servers are safe from local issues or disaster
- Regulation compliant – Track the placement and handling of data and applications to ensure compliance with your locale or industry
- Resilient – Configure your hybrid system for high availability or business continuity to keep your business safe from mishap or disaster