Silicon Mechanics will be showcased at OSCON!
Now in its 15th year, OSCON is the best place on the planet to prepare for what comes next, from learning new skills to understanding how new and emerging open source technologies are going to impact how we live, work, and do business. In keeping with its O'Reilly heritage, OSCON is a unique gathering of all things open source, where participants find inspiration, confront new challenges, share their expertise, renew bonds to community, make significant connections, and find ways to give back to the open source movement. The event has also become one of the most important venues to unveil ground-breaking open source projects and products.
Through hundreds of sessions, tutorials, activities, and events, OSCON 2013 will educate, provoke, and inspire, with:
- Hundreds of sessions covering the full range of open source languages and platforms
- Practical tutorials that go deep into technical skills, new features and applications, and best practices
- Inspirational (and relevant) keynote presentations
- Over 3,000 open source developers, hackers, experts, vendors, and users of all levels-many of whom share your interests
- An Expo Hall packed with an impressive array of open source projects and products
- A vibrant "hallway track" where attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors debate and discuss important issues
- Fun evening events and receptions, Birds of a Feather sessions, awards ceremonies, late night parties, OSCON activities around town, and plenty of networking opportunities for everyone
More information about OSCON here, and keynote speakers for this year's conference can be found here .